A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sechrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sechrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sechrist graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sechrist has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Thomas Sechrist DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Sechrist practice?
- Dr. Martin Sechrist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sechrist practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.