A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Shepard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Shepard practice?
Dr. Martin Shepard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.