Learn more about Dr. Martin Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Shepard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Shepard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Martin Shepard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Shepard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.