A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Siegel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Siegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Siegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ernest Siegel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Martin Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Siegel practices Psychiatry near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: East Bernstadt, KY.
See Somerset Psychiatrists.