A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Siegel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Siegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Siegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ernest Siegel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Martin Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Siegel practices Psychiatry near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: East Bernstadt, KY.
See Somerset Psychiatrists.