A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin P Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Martin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.