A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Smith practice?
Dr. Martin Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology and Body Imaging near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.