A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Phillip Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Martin Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Solomon practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists.