A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Spitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jay Spitz MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Spitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Spitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Spitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.