A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Spitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jay Spitz MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Spitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Spitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Spitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.