A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Stedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Stedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Stedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M James Stedman MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. M J. Stedman practice?
- Dr. M Stedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Stedman practices Urology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See North Bergen Urologists.