inactive

Martin R Steiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

August 23rd, 2016
After battling these head aches for several year Dr. Steiner was the only doctor that was able to help with medicine proscribed. Dr Steiner was a top notch in my book as a concerned physician.

August 28th, 2015
Professional, patient and knowledgeable!
Dr. Steiner has a comfortable, clean office with professional, helpful staff members. He is calm, caring and patient with his office interview. He is knowledgeable, thorough and competent in his examination of the medical issue. I left with a better understanding of my medical condition and was confident in his assessment of the situation.

June 6th, 2015
doctor has been bought
this man is owned by the work-mans comp insurance companies. He will ignore any complaints as false. Get another doctor asap

April 16th, 2015
Do not see this doctor!
He is one of the rudest people I have ever met. He did not care to treat my condition. Steiner was very arrogant and argumentative as well. If you are on workers comp do not agree to see this so called doctor. He will tell you that the pain will go away in time. I actually read all of the reviews on him and decided to form my own opinion because I just needed to see a neurologist. It was a bad decision that I will never make again.

July 4th, 2014
Fake
Dr. Steiner is a quack. He did not nothing except to help my husband. Going to report him to the medical board.

February 4th, 2013
Horrible
This schmuck told me to read my own report, then quizzed me about what the medical terms meant. Seriously?? He also made me wait for 45 min after my appointment time for who knows why because there certainly was not a patient in his one exam room. He wanted to argue with me when I simply answered his questions. He's a quack. He should retire

March 27th, 2012
Avoid At All Costs
The man has a hidden agenda. He is biased against all workmans comp claims.

June 7th, 2011
I have had to endure numerous specialists related to migraines & papilledema since I was a 4 y/o little girl. I am now 33. Dr. Steiner is the first & only doctor willing to actually listen to my complaints & treat my underlying problem instead of just shoving narcotics down me. I think he's an excellent doctor & spends however long a patient needs to feel better. I would highly recommend him. His office manager, Kristen, is very professional & sympathetic as well.