Learn more about Dr. Martin Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Steinfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Steinfeld practice?
Dr. Martin Steinfeld practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Emergency Physicians, Huntington Beach Family Physicians, and Huntington Beach General Practitioners.