A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternberg
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sternberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sternberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sternberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Victor Sternberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin V. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Martin Sternberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sternberg practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Brooklyn Radiologists.