A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sternberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sternberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sternberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Victor Sternberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin V. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Martin Sternberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sternberg practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Brooklyn Radiologists.