Dr. Martin Surks Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin Surks?

October 25th, 2016

Dismissed my complaints.

November 2nd, 2015

An excellent doctor. Diagnosed my husband's condition accurately and explained everything in a clear and thorough manner. Easy to talk to. Followed up, and made sure my husband and I received the proper care. Highly recommend.

December 23rd, 2014

Very Cold

Dr. Surks is highly respected in his field however, I found him to be very cold and not interested in my concerns. I am a complex case which was why I was referred to him. The staff in his office is one of the worst I have ever dealt with and Dr. Surks said he was going to follow up with me on a problem I was having and he never did.

February 8th, 2013

Patient and Fan of DR. MArtin Surks

HAving been a patient of Dr. Surks for over a decade, I was not aware of his true scope of medicine until recently. He is amazing, not onky becasue he has reduced my medication and practically eliminated it, but because with all the patients he sees, he actually remembers me when I go only twice a year! He listens to his patients and is willing to try different approaches. I look forward to my appointments with him and I now realize how fortunate I am to be one of his patients.

July 5th, 2011

Dr. Surks is one of the finest doctors I have ever been too. I have been his patient for 14 years and when I unfortunately had to move and start with a new endocrinologist the new doctor's first words to me were" you were a patient of THE MAN!! He is the one who trains the best and is the best. You would be safe and secure to be Dr. Surks patient. He is THE BEST!!!

September 2nd, 2010

efficient caring thyroid expert

With help from referring MD, got appointment moved up otherwise long wait to see this very capable compassionate physician. We traveled 90 miles and considered it highly worthwhile.

November 25th, 2016