Dr. Martin Surks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 25th, 2016
Dismissed my complaints.

November 2nd, 2015
An excellent doctor. Diagnosed my husband's condition accurately and explained everything in a clear and thorough manner. Easy to talk to. Followed up, and made sure my husband and I received the proper care. Highly recommend.

December 23rd, 2014
Very Cold
Dr. Surks is highly respected in his field however, I found him to be very cold and not interested in my concerns. I am a complex case which was why I was referred to him. The staff in his office is one of the worst I have ever dealt with and Dr. Surks said he was going to follow up with me on a problem I was having and he never did.

May 13th, 2013
the very best
he saved my life and his continued, educated, thoughtful care and concern still help me be hopeful in living with cancer. Besides being a great doctor, he is a kind and gentle human being for whom I have great respect.

February 8th, 2013
Patient and Fan of DR. MArtin Surks
HAving been a patient of Dr. Surks for over a decade, I was not aware of his true scope of medicine until recently. He is amazing, not onky becasue he has reduced my medication and practically eliminated it, but because with all the patients he sees, he actually remembers me when I go only twice a year! He listens to his patients and is willing to try different approaches. I look forward to my appointments with him and I now realize how fortunate I am to be one of his patients.

July 5th, 2011
Dr. Surks is one of the finest doctors I have ever been too. I have been his patient for 14 years and when I unfortunately had to move and start with a new endocrinologist the new doctor's first words to me were" you were a patient of THE MAN!! He is the one who trains the best and is the best. You would be safe and secure to be Dr. Surks patient. He is THE BEST!!!

September 1st, 2010
efficient caring thyroid expert
With help from referring MD, got appointment moved up otherwise long wait to see this very capable compassionate physician. We traveled 90 miles and considered it highly worthwhile.