A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Stein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Child Development
- Developmental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychomotor Disorders
- Separation Anxiety
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Terry Stein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Stein practice?
- Dr. Martin Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Stein practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.