Dr. Martin Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Taylor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Taylor

I'm a 37 year old who woke up with severe neck & head pain one morning. I went to 11 different doctors before seeing Dr Taylor. Every doctor told me they didn't know what was wrong, referred me to the next doctor only to hear the same thing time after time. I was about to lose my position as a nurse from running out of fmla. I couldn't do things with my family & friends due to the pain was so severe. After 10 long months I saw Dr Taylor, he was the 12th doctor & he helped me so much with trigger injections! I was able to keep my job, be pain free & back to living again! He is absolutely the BEST!

January 27th, 2017

Seemed to be excessively rushed.

June 13th, 2016

Very abrupt, spent little time with me. Talked more with his nurse practioner.

February 4th, 2015

Best Doctor(taylor)

Best place to go for headaches

August 7th, 2014

Dr . Taylor is fabulous! Worked miracles for me and gave me my life back. Without him I would not be able to function. I would highly recommend him to anyone having any pain issues. Like I said I would be in bed trying to just make it to work and then back home to bed. Now I am out living life once again. Dr. Taylor listens to you when you tell him where your pain is and makes all the necessary adjustments. I just don't know where I would be without him and hope he NEVER leaves. Otherwise I would have to fly to where he took a position. The BEST!!

May 29th, 2014

I feel lucky to have dr Taylor as my dr. Very knowledgeable and tries different techniques to cure my illness. I would recommend his service to friends and family.

August 21st, 2013

He's Horrible

Let's start with his office staff. I couldn't get his secretary to return calls. When I complained to her boss, she told me that the practice has hear a lot of complaints about her. Let's say many patients call her prima"donna". That's a hint to her name. He was consistently late (1 hour plus) with appointments. His bed side manor is horrible. Finally and most importantly, I question his ability to properly diagnose conditions. Ask your primary care for another referral.

November 19th, 2008

great neurologist

great physician and pleasant staff

July 8th, 2008

Second thoughts...

I don't feel he is a people person. I have a hard time "connecting" with him with my pain issues. Also, he prescribed a medication that is lethal with another medication he prescribed previously to me. Thank you to the pharmacist!! I have concerns with his ability to diagnose problems.

August 14th, 2017