Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dentist

1701 Curve Crest Blvd W
Suite 108
Stillwater, MN 55082
651-439-8030
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Dr. M. Tahara's rude manner  |  show details
by R. Link on Mar 20th, 2014

I accompanied my wife to have her painful wisdom tooth extracted. In the office just prior to the procedure we had questions about the 2-page legal form she was asked to sign listing numerous potential complications. No doubt we were anxious. Dr. Tahara chose not to address out concerns, exhibited a short fuse, abruptly walked saying "you're done here" and disappeared. My wife and I were left stunned.

|  show details
by BOB S. on Aug 30th, 2013

I had a molar extracted a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the pain. His work was excellent and quick. It was a very comfortable setting and both the Dr. and his assistant provided a relaxed atmosphere and were top notch in every respect! I hope I don't need a tooth pulled any time soon but if I do - it will be Dr Tahara. I highly recommend him.

|  Very Dissatisfied Customer  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

My visit was great except for Dr Tahara. The staff and assistants were courteous and compassionate. Dr. Tahara on the other hand was rude, arrogant and completely uncompassionate. He removed a wisdom tooth that turned into a dry socket. I had to go into the office twice to have the spaced packed with medicated gauze, both times he was not present. On the third visit when he was present he informed me the dry socket was my fault and he was not going to pack it any longer and he would not provide and type of pain medication. I cannot begin to tell you how much of a piece of crap he made me feel like. The dry socket was not my fault, and he shouldve let it be packed as many times as needed to help alleviate the pain. I had already missed 1.5 days of work due to the pain and he made me feel like a drug addict when I asked about pain medication. I can assure you I will never again allow this man to touch me or my family. His partner Dr Johnson who I saw when the dry socket first occurred was very courteous and caring. I would see him again if he wasnt associated with Tahara.

|  Mr. Berberena  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

maybe a big sign on your front door that says i will not take any time with your kids dont bring them here if they wigle or dont open there mouth the way i want i will walk out of the office like a 5 year old!!!!!!! i think that would be a good thing its just to bad that my dentist refered us to you huge mistake......