Dr. Martin Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

March 1st, 2016
GREAT OB
Dr. Taylor is awesome! He has been my OB for 6 years now. He has delivered both of my babies, and helped me thru the loss of a pregnancy. He is so easy to talk to, I have never been nervous around him or his staff. I can talk to Misty his nurse about anything, NOTHING is off the table when it comes to her. I would refer him to ANYONE!

July 7th, 2014
My doctor retired at the beginning of my pregnancy and he recommended Dr Taylor. I LOVED my doctor so I was very disappointed until I visited Dr Taylor for the first time. He was amazing. He has gone way above and beyond this entire pregnancy for me. He answered all questions thoroughly and even returns my calls himself instead of having a nurse return them (I had to call after hours due to fever after delivery). I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and a better delivery. I delivered via csection due to previous pregnancy being Caesarian. I healed very quickly and the scar is so minimal. He's the best!

February 1st, 2012
My experience: communication break down
While I have rated my experiences with Dr. Taylor highly on the categorites presented in this survey/review, the one thing that mattered most to me was the lowest - effective communication. I went to Dr. Taylor initially with infertility issues. In the beginning he took the time to talk/explain. So far so good. However, it seemed that as my pregnancy progressed (yes - his diagnosis worked for that part), less was discussed. Several important delivery details were put off always to be discussed "at the next visit". The one thing that was never discussed was elective episiotomy which would have greatly reduced if not prevented my ongoing post-labor health issues. In short, my 3rd degree "laceration" has not healed properly. I fear that since it was known that I was leaning away from having an epidural, it was assumed that I didn't want the ep either until it was too late. It boggles me that the ep was not offered, but six-weeks post labor it was immediately assumed I wanted some form of birth control! I realize labor is different for each woman, but everyone deserves to be fully informed of their doctor's preferred method of handling situtations - especially with her first birth. Based on my physical outcome, I would not recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone that is not very persistant in getting the details worked out.

February 2nd, 2011
Best Doctor in the world
Dr. Taylor delivered my baby a year ago. HE was my obgyn and the entire time I was pregnant, he did everything possible to make the pregnancy was smooth sailing for me. I love him so much. I used him because my best friend and my cousin used him. I love,love, love him. I cannot express how much I appreciate him.

November 23rd, 2010
Dr. T is a great person. I had a difficult time getting pregnant and he gave us some good advice. Today we have a beautiful daughter. When I go to the doctor I feel like I'm visiting a good friend and what more could you ask for from your doctor