Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Thai
Dr. Martin Thai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Thai is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Lakeway, Seton Medical Center Williamson and Seton Northwest Hospital. Dr. Thai has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Thai has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...