A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Thomley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Thomley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Thomley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thomley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Highlands
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin L Thomley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Thomley practice?
- Dr. Martin Thomley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Thomley practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL and Cullman, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.