Learn more about Dr. Martin Tobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Tobi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobi
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Tobi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Tobi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Precancerous Conditions
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobi graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tobi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Tobi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Tobi practice?
- Dr. Martin Tobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Tobi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Gastroenterologists.