A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Tobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Tobi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobi
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tobi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Tobi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Precancerous Conditions
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobi graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tobi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Tobi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Tobi practice?
- Dr. Martin Tobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Tobi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Gastroenterologists.