Dr. Martin Ton MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Virginia Beach, VA

July 20th, 2016
the best
Very comfortable atmosphere and caring team members. Dr. Ton listens and explains as much as needed. Never in a hurry. Love these people.

February 25th, 2016
This office is always pleasant, very knowledgeable about your needs, and Dr Ton always gives your options for different treatments. No long waits for getting appointments.

January 11th, 2016
Excellent care, appointments available, he is straightforward.

September 8th, 2015
Back Pain Relief
I have had several epidural injections for lumbar pain performed by Dr Ton. He is quick and uses X-ray equipment for precision in locating the injection site. Each procedure has been effective. I highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2015
Has been a life changing experience!
An extremely competent and knowledgeable professional who is down to earth and friendly. He explains why and how procedures will be performed and gives a concise brief on the expected outcome. His staff create an office experience like visiting old friends. I would recommend Doctor Ton to Friends and Foes alike. even

October 14th, 2013
Hurtin' persin'
I see Dr. Ton for epidural steroid injections in my spine. I have three locations of injury/disease. I give him and his staff the highest grades. He is nice and gets right to work on what he does. His staff is genuinely warm and seemingly concerned for my comfort. My treatment involves assistance to the doctor who is excellent at what she does and very nice. The practice is better than a hospital because it's got the requisite equipment but the group including doctor and staff make you feel important and not the next piece of meat necessary evil like hospitals can be. The injections have worked very well. They don't cure but they provide many months of relief without any addicting pain medicine. I can't think of an issue to gripe about. Excellent practice and service.

September 9th, 2013
I have had two cervical ESI's at Dr Tons office. I was so nervous and basically terrified. Dr Ton and his fabulous staff were instrumental in making me feel at ease. They were so understanding and compassionate. Dr Ton answered all my questions and explained the procedure. The office and procedure rooms were spotless. The entire staff including the front desk were courteous and professional. This was the best experience I have ever had at any medical office. I highly recommend Dr Ton and his staff.

May 2nd, 2012
As good as it gets!
I saw Dr. Ton for nerve blocks and he and his entire staff were very friendly and courteous to my husband and I. He is willing to help and will answer all your questions and explain your treatment options. I have never been to a pain specialist like this! I highly reccomend Dr. Ton!