A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Topiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Topiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topiel
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Topiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Topiel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Meningitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Topiel graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Topiel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Topiel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Topiel practice?
- Dr. Martin Topiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Topiel practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.