A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Torriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Torriani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torriani graduated from Universidade Estadual De Campinas.
Dr. Torriani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin P Torriani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Torriani practice?
- Dr. Martin Torriani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Torriani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.