A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Torriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torriani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torriani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Torriani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torriani graduated from Universidade Estadual De Campinas.
Dr. Torriani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Pablo Torriani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Torriani practice?
- Dr. Martin Torriani has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Torriani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.