A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Tuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Tuma is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Tuma, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tuma has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A V Tuma MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Tuma practice?
- Dr. Martin Tuma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Tuma practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.