A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Tuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Tuma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Tuma, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tuma has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Tuma practice?
Dr. Martin Tuma practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.