A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Valentine, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans