A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Valentine, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Valentine, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Douglas Valentine MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Martin Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Valentine practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Allergists and Towson Internists.