A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Valentine, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Valentine, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Douglas Valentine MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Martin Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Valentine practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Towson Allergists and Towson Internists.