Dr. Martin Van Cleeff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 16th, 2010
Long history of care
Dr. Van Cleeff has been our family doctor almost from the day he came to town. Children went to him after aging out of peds. He knows all of us, asks questions that clearly indicates he remembers the family personal and medical histories. Nice guy and good diagnostician; great combination

July 22nd, 2009
I have been with Dr Van Cleeff for many years, and trust him completely. As with many "businesses" these days, getting through on the phone is a problem. There is an automated system, with a lengthy recording, and the usual "push this/push that instructions. After listening to this and finally learning which button I need to push, I usually hear that all of the people who can help me are busy helping others, and I should leave a number for a return call. Many times when I call, I'm at work or on my cell phone, and this is very aggravating and time consuming. Other than this, I am happy with Cary Medical, and find the doctor & nurse very caring and effecient.

June 16th, 2009
One of the few physicians that I have ever felt completely comfortable with and trust 100%. Too bad the courtesy of some office staff isn't up to his levels of professionalism!