A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Vinca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Vinca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Vinca, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vinca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Vinca FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Vinca practice?
- Dr. Martin Vinca has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Vinca practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.