Learn more about Dr. Martin Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Roche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Roche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from University College Cork. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin William Roche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Roche practice?
- Dr. Martin Roche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Roche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.