Learn more about Dr. Martin Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Roche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Roche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from University College Cork. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Roche practice?
Dr. Martin Roche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.