A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wand
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Exfoliation Syndrome
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
Education & Awards
Dr. Wand graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wand MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Wand practice?
- Dr. Martin Wand has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Wand practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.