Learn more about Dr. Martin Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wax
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wax, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bruce Wax MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Wax practice?
- Dr. Martin Wax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wax practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.