Learn more about Dr. Martin Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wax
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wax, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bruce Wax MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Wax practice?
- Dr. Martin Wax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wax practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.