A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wedgle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wedgle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedgle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wedgle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedgle graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wedgle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wedgle DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Martin Wedgle practice?
- Dr. Martin Wedgle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wedgle practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Troy Allergists.