A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wedgle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wedgle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedgle graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wedgle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wedgle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Wedgle practice?
Dr. Martin Wedgle practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Troy Allergists.