A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wedgle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wedgle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedgle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wedgle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedgle graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wedgle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wedgle DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Martin Wedgle practice?
- Dr. Martin Wedgle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wedgle practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Troy Allergists.