A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinrauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weinrauch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinrauch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinrauch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinrauch, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinrauch graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weinrauch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Howard Weinrauch MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Weinrauch practice?
- Dr. Martin Weinrauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Weinrauch practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.