A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weinstock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weinstock, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arthur Weinstock MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Martin Weinstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weinstock practices Dermatology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Dermatologists.