A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weissman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Weissman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Weissman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Martin Weissman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weissman practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Urologists.