A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weissman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Weissman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Weissman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Martin Weissman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weissman practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Urologists.