A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weissman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Weissman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans