A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weltz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weltz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weltz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weltz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Weltz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Weltz practice?
- Dr. Martin Weltz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weltz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Greenbelt Internists, Greenbelt Hematologists, and Greenbelt Oncologists.