A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weltz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weltz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weltz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weltz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weltz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Weltz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Weltz practice?
- Dr. Martin Weltz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weltz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Greenbelt Internists, Greenbelt Hematologists, and Greenbelt Oncologists.