A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wenthe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wenthe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wenthe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenthe graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Wenthe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Thomas Wenthe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Wenthe practice?
- Dr. Martin Wenthe has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Wenthe practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.