Family Physicians

Northwest Medical Group
4770 W Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93722
559-271-6308
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jacob on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Wenthe is a wonderful doctor. He gave me the answers to all of my questions and he really seemed intuitive and eager to help. After reading some of the negative reviews, I must remind people that doctors are not gods and should not be expected to know everything. I would also like to mention that doctors take a significant portion of their time outside of the office and dedicate it to work. My father was a family doctor for over twenty years and would work 12 hour days and come home to file hours of paperwork; even working on Saturday and Sunday was not uncommon for these types of doctors. Overall, the staff was friendly and Dr.Wenthe was as helpful and professional as any doctor should be.

Dec 4th, 2012

I went to this doctor and asked him a question in which he googled his answer from internet. I was stunned. In addition, I told him I was feeling exhausted and asked if it could be from my medication his practiner prescribed me two days earlier for an ear infection and he looked up the side effects of medication on his computer and told me no. I then later went online and found that there were various people complaining about exhaustion from the medication I asked him about. This doctor is lazy and does not seem too intelligent. He also does seem like he genuinely cares about his patient.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by BG Colbert on Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Wenthe is laid back but very knowledgable. He listens well and explains issues clearly. The back office staff is friendly and engaging. Overall, he is an excellent choice.

|  Saved my life!  |  show details
by john T. on Jul 17th, 2010

I was having some vague shortness of breath and Dr. Wenthe quickly diagnosed me with a heart problem. He sent me directly to the ER and arranged for a heart specialist to meet me there. Cardiologist told me that I was lucky to be diagnosed so quickly.

|  he sucks  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2010

he sucks and so does the staff

|  Diagnosis was wrong  |  show details
by Former Patient on Nov 6th, 2009

I was misdiagnosed a month ago and ended up having a severe pneumonia. I understand that Doctors are really busy but I also believe that they should take the time to check their patients. I small test would have saved me a lot of trouble and it only took another doctor five minutes.

by DC47 on Jan 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have found Dr. Wenthe to be very easy to converse with. The few times I have questioned his diagnosis, I have later found his advise to be on the mark. His years of experience have definitely served him well.

by UGGH!!! on Dec 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Wenthe is not compasionate at all. His Physician Assistant is the greatest though!! I wish I could take his PA with me, but I will be switching doctors soon.

Jan 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

EXCELLENT DOCTOR: I felt like Dr Wenthe took his time to ask detailed questions and asked if I had any concerns.