Dr. Martin Wenthe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Wenthe?

September 16th, 2016

Elderly woman

At my age I have had many doctors and Dr. Martin Wenthe is my favorite of all time. He is patient, never rushes through the appointment and answers any question I may have. I have no complaints against Dr. Wenthe.

September 1st, 2016

Best Ever!

I got lucky when I found, by chance, Dr Wenthe! He is sweet, Uber smart and kind! He listens!!!! How rare these days. If you see this review online.... Look no further! He's great!

June 23rd, 2015

Five Stars for Dr. Wenthe!

Dr. Wenthe is a wonderful, caring human being. I wouldn't trade physicians for anyone! Love him!

May 17th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Wenthe is a wonderful doctor. He gave me the answers to all of my questions and he really seemed intuitive and eager to help. After reading some of the negative reviews, I must remind people that doctors are not gods and should not be expected to know everything. I would also like to mention that doctors take a significant portion of their time outside of the office and dedicate it to work. My father was a family doctor for over twenty years and would work 12 hour days and come home to file hours of paperwork; even working on Saturday and Sunday was not uncommon for these types of doctors. Overall, the staff was friendly and Dr.Wenthe was as helpful and professional as any doctor should be.

December 4th, 2012

I went to this doctor and asked him a question in which he googled his answer from internet. I was stunned. In addition, I told him I was feeling exhausted and asked if it could be from my medication his practiner prescribed me two days earlier for an ear infection and he looked up the side effects of medication on his computer and told me no. I then later went online and found that there were various people complaining about exhaustion from the medication I asked him about. This doctor is lazy and does not seem too intelligent. He also does seem like he genuinely cares about his patient.

October 12th, 2010

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Wenthe is laid back but very knowledgable. He listens well and explains issues clearly. The back office staff is friendly and engaging. Overall, he is an excellent choice.

July 17th, 2010

Saved my life!

I was having some vague shortness of breath and Dr. Wenthe quickly diagnosed me with a heart problem. He sent me directly to the ER and arranged for a heart specialist to meet me there. Cardiologist told me that I was lucky to be diagnosed so quickly.

February 15th, 2010

he sucks

he sucks and so does the staff

November 7th, 2009

Diagnosis was wrong

I was misdiagnosed a month ago and ended up having a severe pneumonia. I understand that Doctors are really busy but I also believe that they should take the time to check their patients. I small test would have saved me a lot of trouble and it only took another doctor five minutes.

July 28th, 2017