Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Five Stars for Dr. Wenthe! show details Five Stars for Dr. Wenthe!
by Teresa Ledbetter on Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wenthe is a wonderful, caring human being. I wouldn't trade physicians for anyone! Love him!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jacob on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Wenthe is a wonderful doctor. He gave me the answers to all of my questions and he really seemed intuitive and eager to help. After reading some of the negative reviews, I must remind people that doctors are not gods and should not be expected to know everything. I would also like to mention that doctors take a significant portion of their time outside of the office and dedicate it to work. My father was a family doctor for over twenty years and would work 12 hour days and come home to file hours of paperwork; even working on Saturday and Sunday was not uncommon for these types of doctors. Overall, the staff was friendly and Dr.Wenthe was as helpful and professional as any doctor should be.

Dec 4th, 2012

I went to this doctor and asked him a question in which he googled his answer from internet. I was stunned. In addition, I told him I was feeling exhausted and asked if it could be from my medication his practiner prescribed me two days earlier for an ear infection and he looked up the side effects of medication on his computer and told me no. I then later went online and found that there were various people complaining about exhaustion from the medication I asked him about. This doctor is lazy and does not seem too intelligent. He also does seem like he genuinely cares about his patient.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by BG Colbert on Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Wenthe is laid back but very knowledgable. He listens well and explains issues clearly. The back office staff is friendly and engaging. Overall, he is an excellent choice.

Saved my life! show details Saved my life!
by john T. on Jul 17th, 2010

I was having some vague shortness of breath and Dr. Wenthe quickly diagnosed me with a heart problem. He sent me directly to the ER and arranged for a heart specialist to meet me there. Cardiologist told me that I was lucky to be diagnosed so quickly.

he sucks show details he sucks
Feb 14th, 2010

he sucks and so does the staff

Diagnosis was wrong show details Diagnosis was wrong
by Former Patient on Nov 6th, 2009

I was misdiagnosed a month ago and ended up having a severe pneumonia. I understand that Doctors are really busy but I also believe that they should take the time to check their patients. I small test would have saved me a lot of trouble and it only took another doctor five minutes.