Dr. Martin Wetzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Wetzel?

January 3rd, 2016

Extremely poor. Would not recommend him to anyone for any reason. Was more interested in getting you out of his office in 44 1/2 minutes and always knew if you had a balance on your account. Had no patient concerns or interest in helping. In fact...he doesn't even know the definition of "help". . He wears $500.00 suits and was a waste of our time and money. No glass in office so staff talk about patients in front of the waiting patients/parents. Picking him was one of the major mistakes I have made.....in fact...psychiatry is just money...that's it. Don't expect any answers...because you won't get any. If you have a hospitalized child...he only talks to you if and when it is convenient for him...not daily updates or intelligent planning. If you ask him to call you back...forget it. He is on a different level in life and parents are not worth his time. We spent $30,000 on hospital co-pays and uncovered expenses.....trust me...Insurance companies don't pay them because they know it is like throwing money over a bridge. I owe my son an apology for making him see him. .

June 25th, 2015

Dr. Wetzel was polite, showed genuine concern and did seemed rushed during my appointments with him. I have never had a doctor REALLY LISTEN to what I was reporting. When he was finished with his interview of me, which I considered comprehensive, he asked me if there was anything else that I thought he should know? I have never experienced a doctor so open to my information, which he fully regarded in my diagnosis.

January 5th, 2012

Dr. Wetzel is personable, listens very carefully to what you have to say, and speaks to you as an equal. This is critical in an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, particularly in psychiatry.

August 29th, 2011