Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Wice
Dr. Martin Wice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wice is affiliated with St Johns Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital, St Anthonys Medical Center and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Wice has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Wice has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Wice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Todd Fehniger
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi15
Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Garry Tobin
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi32