A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wice graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Wice MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Wice practice?
- Dr. Martin Wice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wice practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Physiatrists.