A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wiesenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wiesenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wiesenthal, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesenthal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wiesenthal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Wiesenthal MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Wiesenthal practice?
- Dr. Martin Wiesenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Wiesenthal practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.