Learn more about Dr. Martin Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wilner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilner
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Wilner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wilner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wilner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Theodore Wilner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Wilner practice?
- Dr. Martin Wilner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wilner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.