A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin C Wilson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Martin Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Conshohocken Ophthalmologists.