A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Wilson practice?
Dr. Martin Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.