A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wiseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiseman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiseman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wiseman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiseman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Nurock Wiseman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin N. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. Martin Wiseman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Wiseman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.