A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wiseman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiseman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiseman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wiseman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiseman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Nurock Wiseman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin N. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. Martin Wiseman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Wiseman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.