A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Wolpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Wolpin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolpin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Wolpin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wolpin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Wolpin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Wolpin practice?
- Dr. Martin Wolpin has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Wolpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.