Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Wong
Dr. Martin Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Martin Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.
Dr. Anh Nguyen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Eisha Zaid
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Alexa Kaskowitz
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi9