A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Yee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Yee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O Connor Hospital
- O`connor Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Yee practice?
Dr. Martin Yee practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.