A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martina Bezdickova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martina Bezdickova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martina Bezdickova, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezdickova graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Bezdickova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bezdickova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martina K. Bezdickova practice?
Dr. Martina Bezdickova practices Pediatrics near Washingtonville, NY.
See Washingtonville Pediatricians.