Dr. Martina Chiodi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Murrieta, CA

December 2nd, 2015
Impersonal
Dr. Chiodi is nice and personable in person. However, when I had complications with my pregnancy I was unable to get into the office to be seen or called back by Dr. Chiodi. I had to go to the hospital to receive any care. When the staff was confronted on the matter everyone (including the dr.) were extremely deffensive and just said that is how the office is run. She has to many Patients to get back to you with a phone call or be able to get you in. Basically if there is any complications you are sent to the hospital and she doesn't have the time to fallow up with you. I feel like a number on a chart. Impersonal.

October 20th, 2015
I was very pleased with the visit

August 20th, 2015
Dr. Chiodi is a very understanding and friendly and helpful and her staff are very nice and helpful i will go back to her when i decide to have another baby and for all my women needs! :)

January 27th, 2014
Great office
Dr. Chiodi and her team are truly professional and very friendly. I have been seeing them ever since the office opened. The waiting time is usually short, messages are usually answered the same day and Dr. Chiodi is a straight shooter. I highly recommend them.

September 1st, 2013
Great Doc
I've been to many doctors but Dr. Chiodi is special. The entire team is very nice, professional and makes you feel welcome. Dr. Chiodi is really easy to talk to and funny. Her PAP does not hurt.

May 29th, 2013
A rude and mean MD I ever seen
Martina Choidi is a stupid and really mean doctor I have ever seen, I went to her for the pelvic pain I had she didnt examine me in the right way just for her own benefit she ordered me an ultrasound and the result come up that I have a fibroids in my uterus, I was really very sad and so much hopeless. when I went to her for the follow up she did a really cold behave with me and did not even spend more then 5 minutes with me and didn't direct me what is the next step to take. When I went back to my state back I went to my doctor she examined me and orderd another ultrasound. The results come up that there was not any fibroids in my uterus and my OB said the pain was from the mild infection I had. So i am writing this to tell all not to waste your time with such a mean and rude OB which does not know anything and her main goal is your money not your health.

March 12th, 2013
Best Doctor in town!
Dr. Chiodi and her staff have created such a wonderful lifetime memory for our family. Dr. Chiodi takes her time in every appointment to help you feel comfortable and ask as many ?'s as needed. You never feel like you are keeping her from her next patient and that you are all she cares about when you are with her! Such an unique experience to feel so loved at a doctors office- who knew there were still doctors who care! Dr. Chiodi is the best in town and has been such a blessing to me and my family! Thank you Dr. Chiodi~ you and your staff are the best!

May 31st, 2012
greatest experience
Dr. Chiodi took care of me during my pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy but I never experienced anything like the Las Brisas Team. The staff and Dr. Chiodi go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They are very thorough and competent. During the pregnancy the office started more and more to feel like family and now, after we had our wonderful baby girl my husband and me miss our visits to them. We just recently went to visit them to show the baby - and it felt like coming home. Yes, we highly recommend them!!!!

April 24th, 2012
Dr. Chiodi is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. She is very caring and loving, and she honestly cares about her patients. I absolutely love her

November 5th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Chiodi just delivered my baby I cant say enough about what a great experience I had. she follow through my entire pregnancy I was able to personally speak to her when I had a concern. On my visits she greeted and treated me in such way that I felt as part of the family. She has so much experience I felt so much trust, shes very humble which you seldom find in a doctor I love her and I recommend anyone anytime.

September 30th, 2011
I only recently started to see Dr. Chiodi. It was the first time in my life I did not feel awkward seeing a gynecologist. The staff is very friendly and explained everything to me. Dr. Chiodi was really great. She talked to me for a long time before she did the exam, and it was not as painful as usually. I recommend them highly!

April 20th, 2011
Very good Doctor!
Dr. Chiodi is a great doctor. For once you meet a doctor that actually cares and listens to you. I felt very comfortable with her. She took care of me during my pregnancy and towards the end when I had problems she gave me her cell number so I can get hold of her in case of an emergency. I was shocked to hear she left Valley OB/GYN. They did not give me any info where she went. I found her. She is in Murrieta. Called Las Brisas OB/GYN on 24910 Las Brisas Rd #111. I saw her in her new office. It is really beautiful, clean and she has great staff.