Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Great office show details Great office
by Amy on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Chiodi and her team are truly professional and very friendly. I have been seeing them ever since the office opened. The waiting time is usually short, messages are usually answered the same day and Dr. Chiodi is a straight shooter. I highly recommend them.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Kim on Sep 1st, 2013

I've been to many doctors but Dr. Chiodi is special. The entire team is very nice, professional and makes you feel welcome. Dr. Chiodi is really easy to talk to and funny. Her PAP does not hurt.

A rude and mean MD I ever seen show details A rude and mean MD I ever seen
by LIza on May 29th, 2013

Martina Choidi is a stupid and really mean doctor I have ever seen, I went to her for the pelvic pain I had she didnt examine me in the right way just for her own benefit she ordered me an ultrasound and the result come up that I have a fibroids in my uterus, I was really very sad and so much hopeless. when I went to her for the follow up she did a really cold behave with me and did not even spend more then 5 minutes with me and didn't direct me what is the next step to take. When I went back to my state back I went to my doctor she examined me and orderd another ultrasound. The results come up that there was not any fibroids in my uterus and my OB said the pain was from the mild infection I had. So i am writing this to tell all not to waste your time with such a mean and rude OB which does not know anything and her main goal is your money not your health.

Best Doctor in town! show details Best Doctor in town!
by Linda L. on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Chiodi and her staff have created such a wonderful lifetime memory for our family. Dr. Chiodi takes her time in every appointment to help you feel comfortable and ask as many ?'s as needed. You never feel like you are keeping her from her next patient and that you are all she cares about when you are with her! Such an unique experience to feel so loved at a doctors office- who knew there were still doctors who care! Dr. Chiodi is the best in town and has been such a blessing to me and my family! Thank you Dr. Chiodi~ you and your staff are the best!

greatest experience show details greatest experience
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Chiodi took care of me during my pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy but I never experienced anything like the Las Brisas Team. The staff and Dr. Chiodi go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They are very thorough and competent. During the pregnancy the office started more and more to feel like family and now, after we had our wonderful baby girl my husband and me miss our visits to them. We just recently went to visit them to show the baby - and it felt like coming home. Yes, we highly recommend them!!!!

Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Chiodi is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. She is very caring and loving, and she honestly cares about her patients. I absolutely love her

Jan 17th, 2012

I found Dr. Chiodi by luck when I was looking for a doctor for my fourth baby and wanted to go some place different from my last delivery. Dr. Chiodi is wonderful and her staff is professional and efficient. I am so glad to find an understanding, smart doctor in Murrieta where there is not the wait that is horrible at other offices in Murrieta.I loved my experience with her and would highly recommend Las Brisas OBGYN!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 5th, 2011

Dr. Chiodi just delivered my baby I cant say enough about what a great experience I had. she follow through my entire pregnancy I was able to personally speak to her when I had a concern. On my visits she greeted and treated me in such way that I felt as part of the family. She has so much experience I felt so much trust, shes very humble which you seldom find in a doctor I love her and I recommend anyone anytime.

Sep 30th, 2011

I only recently started to see Dr. Chiodi. It was the first time in my life I did not feel awkward seeing a gynecologist. The staff is very friendly and explained everything to me. Dr. Chiodi was really great. She talked to me for a long time before she did the exam, and it was not as painful as usually. I recommend them highly!

Very good Doctor! show details Very good Doctor!
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Chiodi is a great doctor. For once you meet a doctor that actually cares and listens to you. I felt very comfortable with her. She took care of me during my pregnancy and towards the end when I had problems she gave me her cell number so I can get hold of her in case of an emergency. I was shocked to hear she left Valley OB/GYN. They did not give me any info where she went. I found her. She is in Murrieta. Called Las Brisas OB/GYN on 24910 Las Brisas Rd #111. I saw her in her new office. It is really beautiful, clean and she has great staff.

Apr 8th, 2011

Dr. Chiodi has been the best Dr. I have ever been to. I would recomend her to anyone, which I have. She took good care of me and my daughter in the hospital. I had a lot of medical problems duringand after my pregnacy and labor and she was there with me and my husband every step of the way.

Jul 13th, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this doctor, I have seen her a few times so far during my pregnancy. I was a little nervous because this is my first pregnancy but im pleased to say I couldn't be happier. She is always friendly and great to talk to and explains everything very clear. She really seems caring and intrested in the well-being of my little one and I. I am so thankful to have her as my doctor [:

May 31st, 2010

I saw Dr. Chiodi for a miscarriage and she was wonderful. She explained exactly what was going on and and took a lot of time with me. She got me to the hospital the next day and explained in details what is going to happen and how my recovery will be.I am very happy with her and can recommend her. I will definitely see her with my next pregnancy.