Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martina Darulova
Dr. Martina Darulova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with another office in Nashua, NH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Darulova is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center Centerville. She speaks English.
Dr. Martina Darulova has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martina Darulova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Anamaria Mihu
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Manchester, NH 0 mi9
Dr. William Martin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi31
Dr. Christopher Clyne
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Manchester, NH 0 mi34