A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martina Frandina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martina Frandina, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martina Frandina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frandina graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frandina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martina DR Frandina MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martina D. Frandina practice?
- Dr. Martina Frandina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martina Frandina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.