A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martina Kacer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martina Kacer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacer graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kacer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martina Kacer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Martina Kacer practice?
- Dr. Martina Kacer has 1 office location.
Dr. Martina Kacer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Endocrinologists.