Dr. Martina Nicholson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 12th, 2014
when getting your tubes tied remember to ask dr. Nicholson if she is coterizing or simply tying because not only will she not make sure you 1. know there is DIFFERENCE AND 2. IF ITS SOMETHING YOU EVEN REALLY WANT TO DO

August 5th, 2013
Horrible experience. Inaccurate diagnosis. Unclear office communication. Stay away from this office, if you want to avoid unnecessary stress and possible malpractice. All my concerns and gut feelings were confirmed upon exam at different MD's office. Just a friendly warning ladies . . .

August 19th, 2011
WONDERFUL Doctor!!
Dr Nicholson Saved my life. I had a recurrent form of cancer, which she found as well as some other problems that have occurred along the way. She referred me to an Gyn-Onc for my cancer, but he was far away, and very cold, almost mean...She has since consulted with him on my case while she is the one who physically sees me. Anytime I have had a procedure, they always call to check on me. ANY time I have had questions or concerns, they were immediately addressed. Even though I now live 3 hours away, I continue to see Dr. Nicholson because she is someone I know I can trust and believe in.

February 13th, 2011
Dangerous Doctor. Stay Away !
Do not use this Doctor. Or anyone from her medical group. Uncaring, unhelpful,and downright scary. The only reason my daughter and her baby didn't die is sheer luck. This Dr. did everything possible to leave her in poor health and to endanger their lives. She didn't diagnose a very simple condition with clear symptoms that could have been fatal.